People who want to know how to get rid of acne should first seek for its causes. The market can give you various products that can treat your skin condition. Even some treatments are readily available at your home. However, learning the step by step process on how to get rid of acne will benefit you.
There are only two options on how to get rid of acne: natural method and product-based method. Most people who take their step on the path of getting rid of acne use the product-based method because it is said that it provides faster cure. But what people don’t know that it may cause harm to their skin. In fact, there are products that were banned because of this issue while others are strictly regulated because of some reasons. Therefore, you should adapt how to get rid of acne naturally before it’s too late.
Easy Ways to Get Rid of Acnes
The first thing that would pop into someone’s mind on how to get rid of acne is the expenses. Not all people realize that the best answer on how to get rid of acne is to consider changes in their lifestyle. Start the change like keeping your pillowcase neat and away from germs. Facing your wash can also do the job on how to get rid of acne, but it’s not enough. Here are a few easy ways on how to get rid of acne:
- Swap your pillowcase more often. Depending on the severity of acne, you need to change your routing when swapping your pillowcase so that you will be successful on how to get rid of acne.
- Another way on how to get rid of acne is to quit picking. If you haven’t washed your hands, do not touch your face because it’ll just make the condition worse. Do your homework instead or keep your hands busy.
- Exercising regularly can also help you to on how to get rid of acne. You don’t to take a gym class or avail fitness programs. Do exercises in your home for about 30 minutes a day. Exercise at least three times a week.
- Having a daily skin-care routine is also another way on how to get rid of acne in your face or body. Wash your face regularly with the right facial cleanser.
What Causes Acne
There are a lot of factors that causes acne. It commonly forms due to the presence of abnormal cells in the hair follicles of the skin. Hormonal imbalance, poor dietary habits, too much pressure or stress, and insufficient vitamin intake are the factors which primarily causes acne to occur.
- Hormonal Imbalance- it is known as the main cause of rosacea and acne. It typically happens during the period of puberty, a stage in which the body begins to generate androgens. If the dead cells are mixed with the oil-like substance called sebum, the pores may be infected by bacteria which can cause inflammation of the skin.
- Poor Dietary Habits- foods also have contribution in the acne’s development. Processed foods can lead to hormonal imbalance which results to acne. So, include healthy foods in your eating habits to get good results on how to get rid of acne.
- Too much pressure or stress- studies also show that acne’s formation was due to stress and pressure. Stress can cause adrenaline glands to generate more than its normal level. This also cause hormonal imbalance which lead to acne formation on the skin.
- Insufficient Vitamin Intake- if the body system lacks vitamins, one’s immune system can also weaken too which makes people prone to some diseases. Formation of acne may occur if you lack zinc, Vitamins E, B, A, and C.
Natural Remedies for Body Acne
Acne also occurs on surfaces of the body and many individuals have problem with it especially body acne is prone to sweats. There are natural remedies on how to get rid of acne in your body. Using aloe Vera is a great way on how to get rid of acne naturally. This helps you cure clogged pores and reduce irritating skin. Clay masks are also great choice on how to get rid of acne in the body.
Whatever type of acne you have in your body or face, it is still important to know how to get rid of acne. Make sure that you know what causes acne before you applied anything on your face. If you don’t where to start on how to get rid of acne, don’t figure it out by yourself because it may just worsen the situation. You may ask your friend who also have past experiences on acnes. Consulting a dermatologist could be your best option if you are willing to pay. But, if you are not capable enough to carry the expenses, go natural on how to get rid of acne because this can help you eliminate acnes in a safer way.